Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Today is the birthday of Ernest, a close buddy I've had the honor of knowing for years now. Besides being the usual heart-breaker/player Ernest has always been a vocal person- something I've always liked about him. I recall how we did a double-team, and walked right up to the office desk of our headmistress to deliver a protest note (which later on caused quite a stir in the school). If there's ever a person who, in my opinion, leads an interesting life, this friend of mine would be one of the first to cross my mind. Good fella.
.
The days almost seem 'faster', with new responsibilities on top of the current ones...and of course, studies. It's all challenging, and good (I try). Here's a little shout-out to the people I haven't been able to keep in contact with, under the circumstances.
.
And a very amusing Pickles comic strip. Have a good week ahead!