Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Address

I have changed my blog address to

http://www.abelcheahszewei.blogspot.com

I've been inclined to do this in the past but never had the time to move the posts from a site to another until recently. There are several reasons to this, but they do not matter so much as the same writer and brains from which these thoughts are expressed, remain. Anyway, that's my full name :)

I have made it a point to keep the 'best of Beats' posts and retained their dates as they were originally posted (this was pretty ardous) because some posts are personally, timeless to me- and so nothing much has changed except the address.

2 comments:

Ignatius Lau said...

Whats wrong with testosterone? Hahaha

Anonymous said...

Idioten.

Burn the Heretic! Kill the mutant! Purge the Unclean!

Heresy grows from idleness

Blessed is the mind too small for doubt