Thursday, February 21, 2008

On teaching and such (pictures)

Firstly, a heartfelt thanks for the great, great farewell, cards and gifts! In reply to the messages in the chatbox: Thanks Min Ern, Gary, Chanel, Heidy and Justin Wong. I will try to stop by whenever I can. Thank you all for the appreciation, for almost making me cry (keyword being 'almost' ;P), for being the great students any teacher could ask for and for the well wishes. I know, as my holidays come to a close and as the new semester in university begins the time spent teaching temporarily in school was not to waste. Some pictures to remember...

(click to enlarge)
With the other temporary teachers, (from left) Tysern, Meng Kuan, Chong Xian and Patrick for supper.The boys of 2 Keruing during recess.
At the field with the students having P.E.
The boys in the SMDJ Christian Fellowship whom I spoke to on the 15th of Feb, in conjunction with Valentine's Day
2 Batai and the farewell they put up.

There are many more pictures, in fact, but alas, I have to rush for time...


"To everything there is a season. A time for every purpose under heaven"


May you find yours. Have a week week to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are just some hot young teacher that all the little girls go gaga over huh??? lol