Monday, February 11, 2008

Penang

Here's hoping you had a good CNY break.. Just some pictures taken during the trip up north, with my new camera (which my sister thinks seems to follow me everywhere I go now ;>). I'll let the pictures do the talking

Queens Bay
My cousin, Gavin, with Claudia and I
Abby, who enjoyed her time tremendously (eating & swimming)
Blowing the candles on my twentieth birthday cake, with the rest of the family members behind the camera.


Family time is indeed, always a good time. A little note of appreciation for all the birthday wishes and greetings. With possibly more than a quarter of my life passed (and that is if my life extends that long) I am more than convinced many things in life are temporal and superficial, and how men in all their folly and frailty have always chased what they could never keep- and lost what they ought to keep, yet God, in His grace has always been waiting at the other end. There is much to do...

...and much to arrive at.

Have a good week- back to school and work ;>

2 comments:

Ge Wong said...

I agree that Penang is a beautiful place. Pity it's way north and the jam to get there during CNY is unimaginable.

Maybe we'll see you there next yr for a yum cha session.

Abel Cheah said...

yeah, it is :)

But we managed to escape the jam this time, by leaving early in the morning ... Definitely one of my favourite states